Saturday, May 23, 2009

Because

I am not sure what exactly I did to my other blog, all I know is that now it is the classic version and it doesnt let me do cool things anymore...so I decided to just keep this new one. Come August Shane and I will be using the one that we made for the two of us anyway. So, this will do until August.

I could be wrong, but I think it's only like 7 weeks until I see Shane! Whoa! :-) Thats pretty exciting.

This past week has been packed and flew by really quickly. I have been doing all sorts of stuff: Reading Phillies game, watching my dad fish, crocheting, packing and mailing boxes to Inuvik, cleaning my room, going to Green Dragon, Tupperware party, church, graduation picnic for my cousin, playing basketball and badmitten, tag...silly things. It has been a lot of fun. I can't remember what I did Thursday night, though...weird. Anyways..the summer (as usual) is flying by.

2 comments: