Saturday, October 9, 2010

Inuvik for the Weekend

We made it safely to Inuvik last night. We got in around 5:30 pm. The plane ride was nice...I got to see 3 moose out on the land as we flew over. That was neat.

Well, I don't really have a lot to post except that Mrs Hitchens gave me a recipe for sweet potato casserole and I am really excited about trying it this weekend for Thanksgiving. I think Shane is even more excited about it then I am...he had it at the Hitchen's a couple years ago and still remembers it. So it must be good.

Here is a picture Shane took of me last night. I am 31 weeks along.

6 comments:

  1. yeah,hey you've gained alot of weight since you got married...you need to be more active.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome for the free advice

    ReplyDelete
  3. im bored and being driven insane.tuck is starting to walk and hes getting really funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lookin' beautiful! Love you, Sands!

    ReplyDelete