Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Guitars and Tootsie Rolls

Well, I started teaching guitar lessons yesterday. I am teaching my friend, Angie. We had a good time. I love teaching it. After the lesson Shane went to play basketball so Angie and I watched a movie and talked until he came back. When he got back we played a couple games then took Angie home. It was a late night but I really enjoyed it.

I am so thankful. I have been praying that the Lord would show me where a paper is that I need for my permanent residency application. I have been so worried over it because I NEED it. Yesterday He showed me where it was. I am so thankful, He is so good! Now I can have my application out by October 30. Yay!

I don't really have a whole lot to post today. Nothing out of the ordinary is going on. So I will end it here. bye.

1 comment: