Friday, October 22, 2010

Aero Bar

Mmmm...I am eating a chocolate Aero bar and it is yummy. I haven't had one in a long time.

Well, not much new has been going on. We had a potluck dinner at our house last weekend. That was fun and it went well. Next Saturday is our Harvest Party at church. We will have games and food so it should be fun :-)

I meant to post another picture of my ever growing belly, but I forgot. I am now 33 weeks and baby feels so big! He/she hates it whenever anything is on my belly. Whether it is me leaning against the counter when I am washing dishes, or resting a plate on my belly when I am eating, or Shane's head leaning against my belly...he pushes it until I move it.

2 comments:

  1. hey Sands!!!!!! :)
    i hope you and baby are doing well!!! i miss you!
    love Kimby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aero . . . ummmm . . . me love . . .

    ReplyDelete