Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Still Unpacking

Like my title says, we are still unpacking. I might have been a little closer to being done right now but Will got a cold Tuesday a week ago and I got one on Saturday. So, we both have been sorta down. He needs held a lot more and we both need sleep a lot more. Slowly we are coming out of it, though.

I am really enjoying being in town. I am taking walks everyday. There is a little back road that runs behind our house so we walk along that and then come up to the main road that runs by the front of our house. It's about a ten minute walk. We do that once a day and then we sometimes walk to the library or bank or wherever else. Last week we walked to the pool. TBone has really been enjoying the walks. He is really learning how to behave on the leash.

Shane preached Sunday night. It was a good message. Mr Forney, Shane, and Steven are all taking turns preaching. Mr Forney is "taking notes" on how the guys preach and then telling them later maybe what they could have done better. Shane is looking forward to the learning.

Well, I will get back to unpacking now. I love you all and miss you all! Thank you so much for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment