Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Half way through June!

Seems for the past 9 months I couldn't wait for June to get here and now we are already half way through it! I can't believe how fast time has been going these past few weeks! Jennifer will be 2 weeks old tomorrow! Already! I just can't get over it.

I am counting down the days until I see my sisters. They will be here July 11! I am so excited for them to see where I live, meet my friends and church family, see how much Will has changed and learned, and of course to meet Jennifer. It will be so nice to have them here!

Then just a week after they leave we will be packing up for our first road trip as a family. We will drive 4-5 days to Calgary then after spending a couple days there drive to Edmonton then start the drive back home. It will be so much fun. We are looking forward to showing William so many new things. One of the things we are most excited about is taking him to the Calgary Zoo. William LOVES animals so he will really enjoy that!

Well, have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment