Monday, October 17, 2011

Will the big brother!

Well, the news is out now! William will be a big brother next May. We are all very excited about it. I am only 8 weeks along so a lot could happen so we do ask for your prayers.

There isn't too much new going on around here from last week. I am babysitting a boy named Kai who is just 1 month older than William. They are having so much fun playing together everyday.

I do want to ask you to pray for a woman named Jennifer. She is not really a friend of mine, but I have met her a couple times at the healthy babies group I go to. Sunday morning her house caught on fire. I don't know all the details about that but I know alcohol was involved. Her 9 year old son's arms are burnt up and down and he is in the hospital and her 3 year old daughter was killed. It is a very sad situation. As far as I know Jennifer is not saved but maybe the Lord will use this to bring her to Him. Please pray for her and her family.

Have a nice week.

1 comment: