Saturday, January 2, 2010

The News Is Out

Well, if you have read my Shane's post on his blog you already know I am pregnant. We are very excited (of course). The baby is due on August 13, so please keep us in your prayers. I am beginning to experience that "morning sickness" but let me tell you...it is not restricted to the morning. So anyways that is our new exciting news.

We had a great time the past few weeks. I had two weeks off and Shane had just last week off. It was certainly a time of rest. We really needed it. Monday we are both back to work which we are excited for. I am anxious to see the kids again and also to be back on a regular schedule.

Well, I believe that is all for now. Bye.

7 comments:

  1. Yay Sands!!!! Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!!!!! congratulations to you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. already praying for you crazy kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyone else was shaveing without creme...spur of the minute

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo happy for you Sands and Shane!!!!!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you both! This means I'm going to be a "grand- Momma"! -Man, I'm getting old! I love you!

    ReplyDelete