Wednesday, December 2, 2009

4 Months Yesterday

Yesterday was four months since I married my Shane :-) I'm so glad to be married to him.

We had the chance last night to drive around Inuvik for a while. We looked at all the Christmas lights. I had such a good time. I never realized Inuvik was so big!

Last weekend Shane took me to the annual craft fair. He bought me 3 Christmas ornaments. They're pretty neat. Two have Inukshuks on them and one has a Christmas present that says snow on it. I can't wait to put them on our tree that I can't wait to go cut down. We haven't really planned what day to do it yet. It will be either this coming Saturday or the next. Yay Christmas trees! I can't wait for Christmas!

Well, that is all for now.

5 comments:

  1. Make sure you post a picture of your tree! My parents are going away next week and I am hoping to decorate for Christmas while they are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sandy!you and shane wear funny glasses,i just needed to tell you that

    ReplyDelete
  3. sands i need help i have no idea what im doing

    ReplyDelete
  4. my thing is "becausesandsdosn'tfacebook"

    ReplyDelete