Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sorry it's been so long!

I didn't realize until last night how long it has been since I have posted! Sorry!

The past few weeks have really flown by. It's been pretty cold outside, staying in the -30s for the most part. Will and I still try to get out once a day for a walk if we can. I can tell he just about goes crazy on days that we can't go outside at all. I am ready for the warm days to come back! The sun is up until about 9:30-10 at night so it really makes me feel like it should be summer.

I am very excited about something coming up next month. I go to the Healthy Babies group a couple times a week and I have been going for over a year now. I have been praying and praying for an opportunity to witness to the other moms there. A couple weeks ago Tammy, the woman who runs the program, asked me if I could do a Bible story and craft time there once a month! I was (and still am) so excited about it! I was going to do Jonah for the first one but she scheduled it for April 5 which is the weekend before Easter. So I decided telling a story about Christ's death and resurrection would be more fitting. I am so excited to be able to share the Gospel there. Please pray about it for me and be praying for Tammy and the other moms there who will be hearing the Gospel (some possibly for the first time).

Well, here are a couple photos from the past couple weeks. Have a great week!



2 comments:

  1. Hey! Sorry it took me a while to get back to you about the rosin. You can go on my sister's blog: http://daughterofjudah.blogspot.com/search/label/violin . Just copy and paste. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look at it right now. Thanks!

      Delete