Wednesday, February 29, 2012

BRRRR!!

This morning I checked the temperature...-41! I think it might be the coldest day of the year so far. It is cold! I wasn't able to take William out yesterday because it was too cold and I don't think I will bring him out today either. When I walked the dog I only lasted 5 minutes before my legs were freezing and my face hurt. I am really looking forward to the warmer days and I hope they are not too far away!

I finally took a picture of my baby belly. I am 26 weeks today but the picture was taken 2 days ago, so technically I was only 25 weeks when the photo was taken. Also I found a picture of when I was 25 weeks along with William. So just for fun, I got that one to compare to the one from a couple days ago. The picture on the left is from when I was 25 weeks with William and the picture on the right is 25 weeks with the new baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment