Thursday, August 30, 2012

Decorating Will's Room

We never gave Will's room a theme. I guess we were sort of waiting to see what kind of things he liked. A week or so ago I decided to start decorating his room in planes since he loves them all of the sudden. I am attempting to do this 100% with materials we already own. I want to decorate his room for free :-) So here are some photos of my first idea for decorating:

I started out with some scrapbook paper that was given to me a while ago


Then drew what I figured would make good pieces to a plane

Then cut out those pieces

 Then pieced them together

Then I super glued (with the glue gun and glue sticks that were given to me) the wings in place

Then did the tail

And then I punches holes in the planes. I did the holes in different spots on each plane so that some would point up, some down, and some going straight.

Then I tied string (white thread that was given to me) and hung them up!


Cool, huh?! And it was all free! William loves it and so do I!!

No comments:

Post a Comment