Monday, October 1, 2012

Sorry it's been so long!

I know, I need to post more often. This past month has been very busy. I am now babysitting 4 kids plus my own. Jennifer is the youngest and the oldest is 2 1/2. This makes for very very busy days! I am really enjoying it, though. William likes it, too. He just loves waking up to friends in the living room playing!

I saw snowflakes this morning! Just a few, but it is still a sign that winter is almost here! I am so glad for that. I like summer and I like fall but I don't care for the transition from fall to winter. Cold and wet. I will be glad when it is cold and snowy. That is so much cleaner :-)

My Sunday school class quoted then sang John 3:16 as a special in church last night. I had no idea what a blessing that would be to me and to everyone else! It was so awesome to see those kids up there (some from unsaved homes) quoting Scripture and doing a really good job. On top of that, some of the kids' parents came to church...parents who don't come to church normally. That was an extra blessing! William and his friend, Jolena, are practicing to sing their first special in a couple weeks. They will sing and sign "Jesus Loves Me". They know the signs better than the words to the song but that's ok.. They just need a little more practice. I will try to remember to record that so I can share it with you all. It is so special and such a blessing to see little ones serving the Lord through song.

Alright, I will end this post with a few pictures from the past few weeks. If anyone has something they would like me to update more on please let me know. It is hard for me to think of things that readers would want to hear about. SO please feel free to comment with suggestions!!!


We are in the process of potty training William

Enjoying the nice fall weather last week


William, Jolena, Bianca, and Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. I want to see more pics of your baby girl!!! :) William is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Lol, you are right...I hardly post any pictures of Jenn! I will work on that, Leam. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete