Friday, June 19, 2009

My Pup

Larz is a pretty silly puppy. We gave him an Hawaiin lei to wear around his neck yesterday. He must not have minded it too much cause this morning he was still wearing it. My dad Larz laying in his garden first thing this morning and started yelling for him because Larz knows that he is not allowed to be in the garden. Larz just stayed there. He wouldn't come. Finally, he stood up but when he tried to come he looked like he was limping a little as if he was hurt. He kept trying to come but couldn't really walk. Then my parents realized that he had one of his feet caught in the lei. He was all upset because he thought he was hurt. So my mom went out and helped him out of the lei and he came running toward my dad. He was so happy once he realized that he was fine. It was a pretty funny thing to see. He is a pretty funny puppy.

2 comments: