Friday, April 15, 2011

Some Firsts...

Well, since my last post Baby has hit a couple milestones. Go Baby! Here are some pictures...

Last Thursday (April 7) he rolled over for the first time! It happened so fast all I could get was a picture of him after he rolled over. Since then he has rolled over 2 more times. I am still the only one to see him do it. Last night as soon as I put him on the floor he rolled over and it happened so fast that by the time I told Shane to look he was already on his back! Then I put him back on his belly and everyone was watching hoping to see it. After a few minutes everyone went back to what they were doing and he rolled over again! So, like I said, I am still the only one to see him roll over. Oh...and I am not sure why blogger only uploaded half of my photo but I figured it was better than nothing.
 


Will's Grandma and Grandpa got him this Jolly Jumper. It hooks onto the door frame. He loves it!! I ask him how he jolly jumps and then he starts jumping. Its really cute. 



Then this is our big one for the day. Will had his first solid food: carrots. He was a pro by the second bite. He was actually grabbing the spoon and putting it right into his mouth! He really liked it. Last night I made up a bunch of carrots and apples. I just boiled the carrots then pureed them and put them in an ice cube tray. For the apples I shredded them then pureed them and put them in an ice cube tray. So when I want to use some I just pull out one cube of food and it's the perfect portion. I have 10 more cubes made. Next time I will make some sweet potatoes. Oh, and I didn't post an after picture because it didn't look too much different from this picture. He stayed pretty clean!


Oh yeah- and I am happy to say I am now below my pre-pregnant weight!!

4 comments:

  1. go Sands!
    haha Don't make him eat sweet potatoes!! they are nasty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...he is getting so big! And so adorable! He must get that from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) oh by the way, i think that post was prior to us making the plan... right? Haha! But that's a good idea. Maybe I'll do one hour 4 times a week. Hehe! Nah ....probably won't happen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandz,
    I love the font you changed to. And I love the idea of freezing the baby food in ice cube trays. Where did you learn that? Clever Child I have! ;) Anyway, he is getting more and more adorable. Congrats on your loss of baby weight also!
    Love,
    Momma Davis

    ReplyDelete