Monday, April 19, 2010

Not much new

I haven't really got much to post about. Shane and I were supposed to visit Aklavik this past weekend but it's getting too warm and we didn't want to risk the ice road closing while we were over there. I am not sure if it did close or not, but I know it was awfully wet. We have been having such nice and warm days lately. Friday Shane and I went on a walk with Angie down by the river. It was so muddy! I was the only one wearing rubber boots so Shane and Angie had to be careful where they were walking while I splashed through all the mud puddles. It was a nice walk except my toes got a little sore cause my boots are a little too small. So yesterday Shane bought me new rubber boots. They fit pretty well and the tread is better so I won't slip as easily on the slippery, melting ice. I don't really know if I was supposed to use a comma there or not. So anyways...that's all for now.

4 comments:

  1. hey Sands! sounds like Shane missed out on all the fun of splashing in the puddles!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not really. I splashed puddles growing up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Rain Boots and Puddles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shane is such a goodie goodie

    ReplyDelete