Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fruit to Go

Well, I am sitting here eating a fruit-to-go. It's sorta like a fruit leather. They're yummy so I eat them a lot.

I joined a running group last week. We walk for 5 minutes then jog for one then walk for one then jog for one then walk for one for 5 times then we jog for 2 minutes then walk for 2 minutes 2 times then walk the rest of the way back. It is up and down hills, too, which makes it a little more difficult. It is pretty challenging for me but I enjoy it.

Not really sure what else is going on...it was getting warmer but then it snowed last Wednesday and hasn't really warmed up much since then. But just about all the snow is off the ground. I haven't seen Inuvik without snow on the ground since October! Now it is basically brown from the dust and mud but hopefully soon I will start to see a little green.

Well, I can't think of anything else.

1 comment: