Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mr. Adams

Hey all. I am making a pair of slippers and I asked my friend Rosalee if I could buy some of her moose hide from her. So she gave me all the skin that I needed and told me she would let me know how much it costs. Well tonight I asked her if she decided how much she wanted for all the skin I used. She said that she asked her husband what he wanted me to pay and he said there is nothing more valuable to him than prayer. He said that all he wanted for the skins (which are expensive) is prayer. He is very sick and has been out of church for years because of it. So I decided I would ask everyone to pray for Mr Adams.

2 comments:

  1. Sandz,
    Are ya'll moving? I was confused by the survey you sent me. Keep us updated!
    Love,
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for him, Sands.

    ReplyDelete