Monday, September 19, 2011

Good Morning!

Well this week was ladies night. Including myself, there were 9 ladies there. It was a really good time. We studied Psalm 39 and then one of the ladies had a question about God's forgiveness. Mrs Forney taught us a little about God's forgiveness. It's so neat how although that was unplanned, it was a great addition to our devotion. God is in control of everything!

Shane left for Whitehorse yesterday with his dad. They left around 2 pm and I am figuring they must have arrived somewhere between 5-6 am. I haven't heard back from them yet, though. They went for a "stock up" trip. They took a big van and a trailer so they will have plenty of space for everything they need. Shane is planning on getting canned goods, meat, gluten free food, diapers, wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, etc...that kind of stuff is way cheaper in Whitehorse. So before he gets back I am going to try to have my cabinets and shelves and spare room all organized so there will be space for everything he brings back. I will get working on that this evening.

Well, here are a couple pictures of when we got Will's portraits done at 8  months. Enjoy!







2 comments: