Monday, September 26, 2011

Last Monday In September!

I can't believe October will be here this weekend! Time is just flying by! I am enjoying the cooler weather here in Inuvik. 32 degrees F here this morning. Will, TBone and I went on a walk this morning. William doesn't mind the cooler weather. He wears a hat, neck warmer, boots and his carhart jacket to keep him warm. And then I put a blanket over him in the stroller. I am trying to take him out everyday so that he can get used to the cold gradually. We had our first snow this past week. It is all melted already but it was still fun to see the snow falling. It got me in the mood for winter...in the mood for Christmas :-)

I decided to stop babysitting Kody. He was too much to handle. I couldn't give William the attention he needed because Kody was always into something. It was a really hard decision to make but his mom understood and was able to find him a new sitter. I am still the backup sitter, though, so from time to time I will still watch him.

Not much else new going on here. I hope you all have a great Monday and a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment