Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Finally getting settle back in

Well, I have been home for almost a week now. Things have been crazy around here for me. I spent the weekend cleaning and trying to organize. I am all unpacked but baby's room is still a mess. I am getting to that slowly but surely. Tuesday I started babysitting a little boy named Cody. He is almost 2 years old. It has been a bit of a challenge so far because he really isn't on any kind of a schedule. I am trying to work on that while trying to get Will back on the schedule we were on before we went to PA. It's only the second day of this so I am sure it will just get better from here.

I am looking forward to the ladies' meeting. It will probably be next Thursday. We will be studying Psalm 39. I have been studying it for almost 2 months now (since I was supposed to do it August but got cancelled) and I have learned so much. It just gets better and better. David had so much that he could have complained about but instead he went to the Lord and talked to Him. He realized that he is no better than the enemies he wanted to complain about and then realized he needed to get right with the Lord. The last few verses are David asking God to help him because without God we can do nothing...we would be nothing. God is really teaching me and I can't wait to teach what I have learned to the ladies here.

Well, not much more to update on. So, here are a few pictures. Have a great week!

 
Will and his friends he had over yesterday. His cousins, Tyra and Tanner, are on his right. Tanner is only one month old. On his left are Cody (the boy I am babysitting) and his cousin, Tamara.


 
Ready for a walk. It's getting cold fast here!


 
Will and Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment