Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

Well today I am 23 weeks along in my pregnancy. Shane pointed out to me this afternoon that in 13-17 weeks we will have our newest little one. It seems so much shorter when you think of it that way. I think of it as I only have 17 weeks left with just me and Will. I am just trying to treasure every moment I have with just the two of us. I know it will be wonderful when baby is born but I can't help but think that some days I will look back and miss it being just me and Will. I probably will never think that once baby is born, at least that is what I am told.

This morning William was a champ waiting in the hospital with me for an hour and a half. I had to get the glucose test done and to do that you have to drink the gross orange drink then wait in the waiting room for an hour until they draw my blood. I got there 15 minutes early so that added some time to the wait. He did great, though, and didn't get fidgetty until the last 10 minutes. He is a great little buddy. Then this afternoon we walked to the bank then to Healthy Babies. It is soo nice out lately that we try to take at least one long walk every day.

Last week we got to go to the Aklavik church for a night of their family conference. They had a speaker from Florida come up and the service was really great. We were so thankful to be able to visit with our friends while we were in Aklavik. First we went to see Kai and his parents then we went to the Noland's house for dinner (they are the missionaries in Aklavik). The ice road was beautiful! Well, everything was beautiful: the sky, the sun, the sunset, the snow, etc. Everything was so beautiful and it was a great night to be out. I will try to post pics of it next time I post.

Anyway, I better go. We are having a ladies fellowship tomorrow evening and I need to study some more for that. Have a great week!

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment