Monday, January 14, 2013

William's Fish Pond

Here is a game I made back in October for William and his friend Jolena. It is a fun game that teaches them colors, taking turns, sorting, and coordination. There are all sorts of things you could do with these little fishies, but here is what we do:

I made a lot of these little fishies (7 of each color). A friend let me borrow her laminator so I laminated them all so they will last for a while.

I dump them all on the floor, we call this the fish pond. I tell them which color to find and they take turns finding one at a time of that color. They put them into the "fish tank" (a plastic container) as they find them.

                                          













They just love this game. Over the past couple months they have discovered all sorts of ways to play this game. I have hid them around the room for them to find them. They really liked that.



Anyways, I just wanted to share this fun game with anyone who might be searching for something to do with their toddler :-)

1 comment:

  1. ohhh...thats actually a pretty good idea to use for my Jr Church Class!!!

    ReplyDelete