Thursday, February 4, 2010

Caleb Is Learning


This story is for my Tom. I thought of you as soon as it happened.

Caleb and Addie have been doing really well learning body parts lately. I was sitting across from Caleb practicing yesterday. I asked him 'Wheres your hair?' he quickly smiled and grabbed the hair on his head. Then he stopped smiling, sorta tilted his head, scrunched up his nose (his confused look) and grabbed the hair on my arm. Hehe. He was so confused why there was hair on my arm, too!
So that's my silly story that made me think of all the times my Tom picked on me for having hairy arms.

4 comments:

  1. That's a riot, Sandz! WE are getting BIG snow today! I love you!
    ~Momma~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,thats so funny,those hairy arms never get old.it's also funny that my last post was an email to you.bye

    ReplyDelete