Monday, September 21, 2009

Snowing

Yesterday we woke up with snow on the ground! It was so neat! I loved it. It snowed all day and it is flurrying now. It is not really laying very much though because it had rained for two days before snowing. The ground is too wet for the snow to lay. I am told that this will soon melt but by the middle of October we will get a big snow and we will have snow on the ground until spring. I am excited about that. It will be a little cleaner than all this mud that we have now. Plus, snow is pretty.

I also have an answer to prayer. Shane's sister, Jennifer, asked me to take a sewing course with her at the college here. It is every Thursday night for the next 6 weeks. I really wanted to take it but I didn't have the money for it. I prayed and asked the Lord to give me the money for it if He wanted me to take it. Saturday night Jennifer called to tell me that her and her sister, Tannis, decided that they wanted to pay for it for me. I was so excited! God is so good! So now I get to take a sewing course. I forget what all they teach you but I am excited for the opportunity to get into the community a little to meet more people and get a chance to witness. I am so excited about it!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Sands! Hope you have fun sewing and getting to know the people up there better. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wo that is so awesome Sandz!!! :) ah. . . sewing memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome..but i don't sew. hehe..love ya

    ReplyDelete