Thursday, October 29, 2009

Movie Night

I had a fun night Tuesday. Shane had to go drive for work for about a half hour after supper. I just stayed home and cross stitched. When he came home he brought two movies, "The Pursuit of Happiness" and "The Last Sin Eater". He also got two Crush Grape sodas and chips and salsa. We had a fun night just staying in and watching movies. I love when he does random things like that.

Nothing much else is going on here. It snowed pretty well yesterday. I am learning how to drive in it. I used to be really nervous but Shane is teaching me and I am not scared to drive in it anymore. Im not normally scared to drive in the snow but the big truck is much different from what I am used to driving.

Well, I will go. Next time I post I will have a new nephew. Hehe.

1 comment: