Monday, February 15, 2010

"A Sandy Moment"

This is sorta a random post. Saturday night I was shredding cheese for some poutine and I looked down into my dish and I was like no way is this enough cheese! So Shane and I went out to the store to get cheese. Well...after grabbing ice cream, rasberries, chips and banana milk we got to the cheese section and got two things of cheese. When we got home I started to open the cheese when I saw right next to my cheese dish a buncha cheese. Turns out I got distracted while shredding my cheese and forgot about the other half of the cheese waiting to be shredded. We would have had plenty without going out. When I told Shane he shook his head and said, "I really need to start a 'Sandy Moments' book.

4 comments:

  1. hehe! I can so picture that happening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,that made me laugh and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss witnessing those moments of yours, but you so know Shane didn't mind getting ice cream! =)

    ReplyDelete