Monday, March 29, 2010

Muskrat Jamboree

We thought this sign was awesome.
The Muskrat Jamboree is held on the Ice Road. Here you can see some tents set up. People were selling food at these tents. Shane bought chili and an eskimo doughnut. The doughnut is in his pocket.I hope this video works. It is the beginning of the dog sled race.



This picture of the babies isn't on the ice. It is taken on my driveway. Because it has been so warm out lately we have been able to go outide to play more. As you can see on Caleb's face, they just love playing outside!
I am not sure if you can see very well in this picture or not, but it is the Northern Lights. The camera doesn't really capture it that well. I was standing on my porch when I took this picture. The Lights were so pretty Saturday night. They were just dancing all over! You probably can't tell, but there was even a little pink in the Lights.



Those are all the pictures for now but for those of you who are interested I have a lot of photos posted on photobucket.com/gordonduo . There are even videos of our home and also Inuvik.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I ask for some pics of you and you post a video! The beginning of that dog race was so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok,let me get this straight.a silly muskrat festival on a silly ice road and your husband has a doughnut in his pocket.miss ya kid

    ReplyDelete