Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I know I am a little late, but I wanted to wait to post until I could post some photos. Shane got me a new camera for Christmas so I was taking lots of photos! The first two pictures were taken on Christmas Eve (when Shane gave me my camera). The first at the Christmas Eve service at church and the next picture of Will and TBone on Christmas Eve morning.


These next pictures were taken on Christmas day. The first one is William trying out his new ski-doo sled. It is still too cold to take him outside to use it but I think I will try on Saturday if it's not too windy. He really likes climbing on and off it when it is inside so hopefully he will enjoy it when we take it outside and pull him around in it. 

This picture was taken Christmas night. We gave William a candy cane at about 7 pm. He enjoyed it throughout the hour taking bites and carrying it around while he played. By 7:45 he climbed up on the couch with me, laid down and fell asleep just like that! Haha we think he just crashed from all that sugar. He slept for about a half hour then was up and ready to play again! He really enjoyed his second Christmas!
 We are PRAISING THE LORD right now as a friend of Shane's (whom the church has been praying for since Shane was a kid) got saved! It is so amazing to see answered prayer and even better when it happens around Christmas time! 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment