Saturday, December 11, 2010

40 weeks and 2 days

As you can see, baby is still in there. I had an ultrasound and non stress test on Friday. They both showed that baby is pretty happy in there. But my doctor said that baby didn't move as much as he had hoped and he doesn't really like leaving a baby in there much more than a week past the due date. So tomorrow morning I will have another non stress test. After that my doctor will decide when to induce me (if baby doesn't come before that). He said that Wednesday would be the latest he would wait. So not long now...just a few more days :-) We will find out tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!!! :) I think of you and pray for you all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bark?sticks?spray cheese?! you're the most strange person i know and you're little northern baby will be weird too.

    ReplyDelete