Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Monthiversary

I am so sorry that it has been so long since I have posted. I told everyone I would keep up with it but then I forgot. I am sorry.

I have started my new babysitting job for those of you who did not know. It is working out really well. I am enjoying it very much.

Yesterday was me and Shane's monthiversary. We didn't remember until like 8 o'clock at night but that's ok. We didn't really celebrate. I ate a cookie but Shane ate crackers. He is sickly so he couldn't eat a cookie.

On Monday it snowed here. It was coming down sorta heavy and it looked so pretty! But then yesterday and again today it is sunny and warm. I am thankful for the warm weather, though. I keep getting warned about how cold it will get. Mrs Gordon says I will happy to see the last snow fall at the end of the winter. I don't know, though. I do love snow.

Tonight I am going berry picking with Shane's sisters and mom. It should be fun. We are going after church so we will be out late. I hope I don't get too tired! Mrs Gordon gave me a pair of rubber boots to wear while picking. I am thankful for that. We are picking cranberries so I better go look up some recipes of yummo things to make with it. If you have any ideas go ahead and give me some!

3 comments:

  1. i have no recipes, but i was happy to see you posted! no body seems to be doing the blogging thing that much anymore. . . if i find any recipes i shall let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandz!
    Happy Late Monthiversary! I think that your picture of you and Shane in Whitehorse is beautiful! I'm glad you're doing well. I don't bake with fresh cranberries very often, but I'll keep my eyes open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i posted a comment last night, but it never came up..and i don't remember what i said...anyhows..happy one monthiversary!! :)

    ReplyDelete