Monday, March 28, 2011

Lots of Photos


Baby and I decided to take advantage of the warmer weather today (20F) by taking a walk. Here are some before and after pictures.

Before:


After:

Haha...that thing puts him right out!



Wearing Dad's hat...



Baby boy with Miss Greenland (Shane's high school teacher)



He started playing with his teddy a little...I am not really sure why he is making this face (Shane took the picture).


Last weekend I was busy getting ready for the Mother Daughter Banquet so Shane took care of baby all morning...he looks a little tired.



Squeaky Clean!!




Will with 3 of his cousins: Tyra, Tyanna, and Tamara

3 comments:

  1. If Shane was taking my picture I would make a face too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was imitating the face of his bear. He was just trying to be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, knowing that Shane took that one picture explains perfectly that face William was making. I bet he'll have his dad's gift for weird facial contortions! I LOVE your first picture of you and William! And thanks for translating the temperature into Fahrenheit - Shane always gives it in Celsius on his blog.

    ReplyDelete