Friday, August 20, 2010

A Few More Pictures

T-Bone is one crazy pup. He belongs to Shane's mom and we puppysit him every now and then. He is very hairy and looks hilarious when I take him for walks and the wind blows his hair back. Just took this picture for fun. I love how it is starting to get dark now! (This was taken at about midnight).
What a pretty sunset. It has been a while since we saw one.

Well, believe it or not I am looking forward to the cold darkness to come back. Although I love summer...I love the winter!! haha....only another month or two and I can start wearing my scarf and mittens again!

4 comments:

  1. are they the mittens that we can never figure out if its mittens or gloves??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your mittens! It's good to hear how your doing. I got your picture on my e-mail. Mexico was great I plan on posting soon.
    Love,
    Anna Banana

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so weird that one picture was taken at midnight!

    ReplyDelete