Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Almost There

Well, today I am 40 weeks! Thankfully my doctor is back in town now so I can have him deliver the baby instead of the doctor I have been seeing (and don't really want delivering the baby). I am thankful that God worked that out. So now hopefully baby will come soon. Shane will post on his blog pretty soon after the baby is born so that way you all can see some pictures and such. So, keep an eye on his blog.

Not much else is going on here. It is getting pretty cold...I think last night was the coldest so far. This morning it is -19 F. Pretty chilly but not too cold for a short walk (as long as you are bundled up). I take TBone out every day and he loves burying his face in the snow as he runs. So anyway...that is all for now.

2 comments:

  1. ha!and this time i was nowhere near you so you can't blame it on me.even if it was me. anyway,i'm so happy for you...but,t-bone??? it's no wonder you didn't tell anyone the baby's name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I have been thinking of you so much in these past few days! Praying for you and the baby! :)

    ReplyDelete