Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry 2 days ago was Christmas!

William's first Christmas. He is crying because he was getting hungry. Notice his new slippers that he got for Christmas. They are so cute!
 You can sorta see his handsome dark hair in this picture. I will try to get a better one of his hair soon.
My Christmas present from Shane :-) He surprised me Christmas morning with a puppy, T-Bone. He used to belong to Shane's mom but she had to get rid of him. For the past month or so I didn't hear her talk about getting rid of him anymore and I sorta wondered why but would have never thought it was because Shane got him for me. He looked so cute when Shane brought him to me with this big red bow on him.

My William again. This time he is crying cause he is about to get his diaper changed. He really doesn't cry that much...just when he is hungry or getting a bath or that kinda stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Your kid is so cute! I just cant get over his cuteness. :) The dog is cute as well. So I am guessing he is fully trained then? That would be a lot of work to have an untrained dog and a baby, but if that is the case I am sure you are awesome in taking care of it all. :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many congratulations, Sands!! Love to you and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete