Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy American Thanksgiving :-)

I am very happy to be watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade this morning. Last year I wasn't able to but since I am at Shane's parents' house this morning I can. Last night Shane's mom and I started preparing for the Thanksgiving dinner by making some desserts. We made cranberry-pineapple upside down cake (gluten free...mmmm) and a cheesecake.  I will be making the rest of the dinner while everyone else is at work. Then we will have supper before church.

Like Shane said on his blog, this week is our Vision Conference. It started last night and ends Saturday night. He explains it on his blog, so you should go read about it. Dr Forney is preaching/teaching and already it has been great! Shane and his dad are leading music. Here's a picture I took.

Happy Thanksgiving!
P.S. I am 38 weeks!

1 comment: