Thursday, December 16, 2010

Our Little Baby

We are very happy to finally have William with us. He is the cutest baby ever! I am having a lot of fun with him. I love the faces he makes (when he is asleep and awake). It makes me laugh. So here are a few pictures of William Adoniram Judson Gordon.

Directly after he was born. Because of everyone's prayers the labor went really well (and pretty fast).

My William. He weighed 7 lbs 8.5 ozTalking to my family afterwards


Shane has changed WAY more diapers than I have. He is such a help to me.


3 comments:

  1. So happy for you guys!!! I can't wait till we can meet him in person someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE'S THE CUTEST BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!!! I am going to try to keep up my blog but no promises. :) Your baby is supppppper cute!!! I want to come hold him :) Merry Christmas to you guys. Love ya

    ReplyDelete