Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Old Folks Home

Well, Shane and I are watching the old folk's home for the next two weeks. It's like an apartment but only old people live there and they have activity people who work there I think. I am not really sure. Anyway...we are living there for the next two weeks. We are excited because it is right in the center of town. We can walk to church, Shane's parents' house, the store...places like that. They are all less than a ten minute walk away.

Another person has asked me to teach them guitar. I am looking forward to the challenge cause this person is left handed. She wants to find a left handed guitar before we start lessons but I think I might want to start her on the recorder or a bit of piano first just so she can learn to read music before she starts playing the guitar. It will probably make things easier. So that will be fun to do!

Well, that's all I suppose. Bye.

3 comments: