Wednesday, March 16, 2011

He looks sooo cute when he is in the snuggly and looks up at me. When I wear that with him in it, he stares at me the whole time. I just love it! Monday I wore it with him in it under my coat and took him and TBone for a walk. Well, to the end of the driveway and back a few times. Anyway, we all really enjoyed it. I will try to get a picture of us all ready to go for a walk next time we go.

I think he will be getting a tooth or two really soon. I think I can feel and see little bumps on the top plus all day he has been rubbing his tongue along his gums (which I have never seen him do before today). It's super cute! So far he hasn't been too fussy about his little teeth, hopefully he will take after his cousin, Titus, and have good tooth days!!

He also started to do something new. We just noticed it yesterday. Everytime after he sneezes he says something (in his baby talk, that is). It sounds sorta like he is saying, "oh". This may be crazy but maybe he does it because everytime he sneezes we say God Bless You to him and he is catching on to that. Not sure, but it is super cute either way.

Well, he just pood so I better go clean him up. Have a great Wednesday!! There he goes again...

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha u better go chance him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that kid is pretty cute.what i was going to post my wife wouldn't let me...but trust me it was funny.and hey,me and liz are gonna pass you and shane on the baby train.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats sopposed to b change... haha u know i can't spell :)

    ReplyDelete