Thursday, March 10, 2011

We had a good time taking pictures today. But, he was really serious and I hardly got one smile at him. He is sooo close to rolling over. He can sorta roll onto his side a little right now. I will take a video of him rolling over as soon as he gets it! But for now, enjoy these photos.


Trying out his new high chair. He really likes it. This picture was taken right after he got up from his nap, though, so he is still in serious mode.


I couldn't get one without his fingers in his mouth. He has them in his mouth just about every chance he gets now.
 


Look at those eyes!!!
 


Just getting the two of them sitting still at the same time is an accomplishment. I wasn't even gonna try to get them to both look at me.
 


Me and my pup with our new hair cuts (although mine is about 3 weeks old). He can finally see!!!
 


 And then here is a video for you. He has started to do this ting where he will try to act mad or sad then give a big grin. He is sorta doing that in this video.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your haircut! William is his father's son - grumpy then happy-go-lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SANDS I LOVE LOVE LOVE UR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and William is way super cute!!!!
    i miss you!

    ReplyDelete