Saturday, March 5, 2011

Praise the Lord!!!

Praise the Lord!!! You might remember a couple weeks ago I posted about my immigration status. We got a letter just over 2 weeks ago saying my permanent resident application has been completed and they would contact me to set up an appointment to finalize everything. I didn't expect to hear back from them for months but the they called yesterday!!! I wasn't home at the time so they left a message and I will call them back on Monday. The only thing is that they want us to meet them in Yelloknife for the appointment. It would probably cost over $1000 dollars in aifare for just me. So I am going to try to get it so that I can have the appointment here in Inuvik. Please pray about that. We know that the Lord will work everything out until it is finished. He has been so good all through this process!!

Here are a couple photos of William. I had more really cute ones but my camera battery died before I could upload them. I will share them later.

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Your baby is so photogenic - the way he looks right at the camera! You're adorable, William!

    ReplyDelete