Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back From Yellowknife

Well, we got back from Yellowknife today. We had a great time. William loved the plane ride. He liked to look out the window as we took off and landed. I was happy with how well he did.  

This is Pastor and Mrs Siemens. We stayed with them while we were in Yellowknife. We really enjoyed getting to know them. William loved them, too.

This is Doug and Trudy and their girls. They are a couple from the church in Yellowknife. They had us over for supper on Monday night. We had a great time with them. 

So we had a great trip. I am now a permanent resident! Actually, I have been a permanent resident since yesterday :-) In two years I can apply for citizenship. I tell William soon I will be Canadian like him and soon he will be American like me. Anyways...we are back and happy to be home.

1 comment: