Thursday, April 7, 2011

William is growing fast!!

 
He loves to sleep with the giraffe that Aunt Becky and Aunt Lizzie got him for Christmas.
(I pledge to the sheep on the blanket...)



Can you believe how big he is getting?!



 
He loves his mom!



 
This past weekend was baby's first Muskrat Jamboree (carnival on the ice road). He spent most of it inside my coat but he enjoyed our little break to warm up in the truck.



 
His Grandma got him a toy that attaches to his carrier. That's what he's making the crazy face at.



 
Shane and his friend, Steven, holding their babies. Eve is 1 month younger than William. 



 
He always falls asleep on car rides. I thought he looked so cute I had to take a picture.


I finally got his room looking sorta like a baby's room. Yay! I made those sheepy curtains so I decided that is what we will make his theme.


 
Batlamb "guards the fort" haha.


 
What a handsome boy!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

2 comments: