Monday, September 14, 2009

Cold, Wet Morning

Well, it is about 38 degrees this morning. It has been raining since last night so it is cold and wet. Saturday was beautiful weather...I think it was close to 60 degrees. It was nice and warm...then by Sunday morning it was in the 30s again. Weather changes quickly here.

Saturday Shane's mom and sister threw Shane and I a party. It was sorta a wedding party for the family here that didn't get to come to the wedding. It was also so that I could meet some of the family. Not as many people came as we had hoped but it was still a fun time. They even made us a pretty wedding cake with one tall and one short Inukshuk on top. The top layer was even gluten free! It was yummy.

Sometime tonight or tomorrow Shane and I will be getting the truck. Mr. Gordon is probably on the Dempster Highway right now. He travelled all the way to Edmonton to drive it back for us. We are really anxious to see it. The Lord really worked everything out for it so we are excited.

Well, I believe that's all for now. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. heyo sands!! wow..it cold..lol. love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sands! Just want to let you know I changed my blog address, it is www.committingmyway.blogspot.com. I like this better since it is shorter and matches my title now.

    ReplyDelete