Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Quiet Books

Has anyone ever made a quiet book? I have been pinning a ton of quiet book page ideas on pinterest along with making some of my own. Shane bought me some felt last night so I do believe I now have nothing stopping me from starting a quiet book for the kids! I will start with one for William. If it is extremely stressful and not so much fun I will stop there and the two of them can share it. BUT if I really enjoy (which I think I will) then I will make one for Jenn, too. I am hoping to have them done for our trip in January...maybe let them open them up on the plane or something. We will see :-) I will post pictures as I finish pages so you all can see the progress. And if anyone has ever done one before and wants to share some advice, please do so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment