Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Almost over being sick

Well Shane and I have just about conquered the flu/cold that came around. He had the flu and I had the cold. He was out for a week and I was our for about 5 days. I am glad it is just about over. We both had it pretty badly.

I am really distracted because Shane is watching iCarly. I blame my brother and sisters for that. He never watched it before they encouraged it. Anyways...

I made some cranberry jam and some cranberry bread this past week. Both were pretty good. I didn't really eat much of the jam but I am enjoying the bread. Shane likes them both. He is more a cranberry person than me.

I can't really think of any other updates or anything going on around here. I just thought I would update since I have the chance.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you were feeling bad. Hope you are feeling better now. LOVE YOU! Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyo!!!! hope ya get completely better!!! both of my brothers Love iCarly. lol. love ya and miss ya tons!!

    ReplyDelete